Healthy Posture Workshop
March 13, 20, 27, April 3rd
This Workshop includes:
- 4 classes utilizing the Bowspring Method to cultivate a healthy posture.
- Journaling and discussion.
- 1 private session including customized practices and homework to keep the love alive.
- Cultivate uplifted posture, strength and agility.
- Receive lots of individualized attention to address your specific body and patterns.
- Add tools to your life to take excellent care of your body.
- Connect to a community of people like you who care about their health.
- Develop your intuition so that you KNOW the best actions to take in your practice and your life.
- Connect with an amazing community of other fun and insightful people dedicated to living a life they love.
The Bowspring Method
Uplifted posture, strength and agility for an active pain-free life.
The Bowspring Method teaches a health enhancing posture that enhances the mind-body connection. Because, your physicality informs your mind and mood, you will feel overall improvement in your whole life.
What to expect during class
Restore healthy mobility in your lower back, neck, Shoulders, knees and hips
All over body tone
Longer leaner looking body
Enhance ease of movement
Healthy pelvic floor tone
Restore healthy sex drive
Live in your body pain free
Joy and Pleasure
The Bowspring Method is practiced on a yoga mat with bare feet.
We utilize blocks, straps, the floor and the walls throughout the course of a class.