The "I can't meditate" Intensive
We are told that meditation is good for us. It promises a calm mind and heart. Research studies prove that a mere 10 minutes of meditation lowers stress levels which decrease cortisol. This is a good thing since cortisol creates inflammation which contributes to all of the degenerative diseases.
So, meditation = happiness and well-being.
How do I do it without feeling crazy?
Why do I feel like I suck at it?
What are the techniques?
All in all, it feels like "I can't meditate"
Join me for this 5 week Yoga and Meditation intensive. Using, The Radiance Sutras by Lorin Roche, this juicy book will provide you with inspiration to explore what it means to be alive in a body through meditation. Its one of my favorites!!!
This intensive includes:
- Weekly 2 hour yoga, discussion and contemplation practices to take you deeper into your yoga practice and life.
- Practice with a community of like minded yoga practitioners.
- Attention to your specific needs with a phone consultation with Dorie.
- Open your mind and body to something new. Sridaiva Yoga - the bowspring method.
- Connect with an intimate community of other fun, insightful and dedicated yogis who love life.